Friday, May 29, 2020

REBORN after Mental SURGERY. Viking warrior vision
























May 2020

Melbourne  Hospital.  


Friday surgeon comes thru briefly....

Her:  "Hi ... how are you.".. ok,  

Me:  "was painful last night... swollen side face."
her:   "you will get that next few days... swollen eye etc".

me:  "do you know netflix ?  

you remind me of "viking warrior"

HER:   "  "You said that after the operation"   
"did I ???"

"yes after the surgery , on drugs"...

( I have zero recollection)...  I just remember waking up in main room that I am now.  

FUCKKKKK !!!  I had that afterlife connection.... pity it goes so fast..... 

would like to do out of body travel on demand... DMT...?









arab Lady next to me...


Arab speak idea. 

Talking to irak lady... she rants in iraki..
I show movie with preist netflix...
Cry.... feel my heart open
Play flute to her with amp.

I need to go to israel,  
Iran.... play I music, 
Speak arab.... 

Its weird...i feel more closness to arab than western perverts...  
That cruel guy in canberra who put me down to " say sir to officers".when i was ina pair of shorts.. ( not required).

Future... dont show fear, say " whats up ? Are you crazy ? ". ...feel closer to israel movie with agents than western culture.

Its got weak..like the uk was weak in america... against locals dressed in non red, with help from france...
Like they were weak against the zulus... 

New world.... i shld travel middle east
Play.flute, camp in jordan.
Comm with stars. 
And the locals.
One I pack,  
Work teaching some english maybe... see as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REBORN after Mental SURGERY. Viking warrior vision

May 2020 Melbourne  Hospital.   Friday surgeon comes thru briefly.... Her:  "Hi ......